Guide Natura is a Nature´s Best Certified Eco-tourism company based on experience and expertise of the founder, Hansi Gelter, PhD in biology and professor in experience production. The business was established in year 2000 with the goal to share the joy and experience of being in nature and discovering its mysteries, and enjoy the calmness and wellbeing effects of nature.
We provide kayak rental in the archipelago of Piteå, as well as guided tours, incentive and experiences such as Northern Light hunt, cross-country skating on sea ice, snowshoe walks, wildlife safaris, etc.
- Activities: beaver safari, berry picking, bird safari, boat trips, canoeing, forest hiking, guide, Guided tour, guiding, hiking, historical walk, kayaking, lecture, mushroom picking, nature trails, outdoor pursuits centre, paddling, safari, seal safari
- Boats: canoe, CO2 neutrale boats, kayak
- Hire: kayak
- Language: English, German, Swedish
- Nature and terrain: archipelago
- Other accommodation: Cabins may be booked in advance, tourist cabin
- Package tours: whole and half day trips
- Sports activities: walking route