Piteå Boat Club at Svinöra
Piteå Boat Club has its club house out in Piteå Archipelago, on the island Svinöra. Here we have a kiosk, living room, porch, dry toilet and dancing place both outside and inside. Shower and sauna are also available.
The marina has about 50 places for boats and some nights it can be completely full. There are also a few cabins to rent , canoes, optimist dinghies etc.
Contact Båtklubben and we can pick you up at Renö harbour for a small fee when it's possible.
During the summer months we are also holding sea sports camp for children and youth.
- Access- reduced mobility/wheelchairs(Båt/Boat), toilet for disabled persons
- Activities: barbeque site, sailing, swimming
- Boats: canoe, dinghy, sailing boat
- General facilities: boat harbour, jetty, kiosk, open fireplace, sauna, wireless Internet
- Other accommodation: Cabins may be booked in advance
- Room facilities: sea view
- Special: water