Jävre Touristcenter is located south of Piteå along the E4 and with a view over the ocean! This house is what we call The gateway to both the north and south counties, Norr- and Västerbotten.
This 1960's listed building has been renovated with care and contains Tourist Centre and an interactive exhibition on motoring and the Swedish 60th century welfare state.
This building is one of Piteås historic buildings listed to preserved. This means that the interior and exterior design is to be maintained so that the building's unique character remains.
The Skag Lighthouse is within walking distance.
Open daily during the summer and other times by reservation.
|Free of charge||Free entrance||Free entrance||-|
6/15/2020 - 8/16/2020
- disabled parking, handicap friendly, toilet for disabled persons
- Credit cards: Credit cards accepted
- General facilities: coach/truck parking, elevator, internet, other opening hours by agreement, parking place
- Language: English, French, German, Norwegian, Swedish
- Member of: Tour Quality
- Other services: authorised tourist agency, souvenirs
- Season: Summer
Sidan kontrollerad: 8/30/2019 4:44:46 PM