Vargön - island in Piteå archipelago
On the big and green island the wildlife conservation area on Koskäret and Koskärshalsen is the most popular excursions. Here you have a chance to combine a refreshing bath at the long shallow sandy beach with a rejuvenating forest walk.
The bay is appreciated by boaters for its wind-protected location and the nice bath facilities. On the walk from Per-Steel bay is Laxskäret. Here you can see how a fishing cottage of the elderly cut looks, both internally and externally. The fishing cottage on Laxskäret and Forestry Board's cottage on Koskäret kept open to the public with the opportunity to overnight.
Bridge and toilet is available.
|Contact||Piteå Turistbyrå/Piteå Tourist Centre|
|Phone||+46 0911 933 90|
- Access- reduced mobility/wheelchairs(ramp till värmestuga), toilet for disabled persons
- Activities: nature trail, nature trails, swimming
- Camping and cottage: chemical toilet
- General facilities: fireplace
- Harbour facility: guest harbour
- Hire: cabins
- Nature and terrain: beach, skerries
- Other accommodation: fisherman's cabins
Sidan kontrollerad: 8/30/2019 4:44:46 PM