Swensbylijda - Heritage Village
Museum of rural life in Svensbyn including a pond, water mill, mill house and farm animals.
There is a cafe with homemade cakes and a vibrant cultural life during the summer months.
Guided tours by appointment.
|Phone||+46 0911 24 14 18|
- Activities: nature trail(ca 3 km), sights worth seeing
- Classification: Brown and white signs
- Food and drinks: local dishes
- General facilities: café, coach/truck parking, food/refreshments, open all year, open-air tables, pets allowed, toilet
- Museums, Galleries and crafts: arts and crafts exhibition, community centre
Sidan kontrollerad: 8/30/2019 4:44:46 PM