Bondöfjärdens Nature Reserve
The Nature reserve of Bondöfjärden is located about 10 km southeast of Piteå in the Piteå archipelago. The reserve covers a 10-speech islands in Bondöfjärden.
The islands are part of the geological nationwide interesting Pite River ridge. The reserve is about 5510 hectares, including 188 ha of land, and was founded in 1997. Some islands, Great Hörun and Lill-Hörun, are bird protection zone which means that disembarkation is banned during the period 1/5-31/7.
On Stenskär, which is also the most visited of the islands, there is an old fishing village from the 1700s. Stenskär, with its 110 ha is the largest of the islands that are part of Bondöfjärdens nature reserve.
- Access: open to the public
- Camping and cottage: chemical toilet, firewood
- General facilities: fireplace, jetty, windbreak
- Harbour facility: guest harbour
- Kitchen and household: garbage cans
- Nature and terrain: nature reserve
Sidan kontrollerad: 8/30/2019 4:44:46 PM