Vargön - island in Piteå archipelago
On the big and green island the wildlife conservation area on Koskäret and Koskärshalsen is the most popular excursions. Here you have a chance to combine a refreshing bath at the long shallow sandy beach with a rejuvenating forest walk. There are two cabins for rent here, you'll need a boat to get here or snowmobile or skis in winter if the ice permittes.
The bay is appreciated by boaters for its wind-protected location and the nice bath facilities. On the walk from Per-Steel bay is Laxskäret. Here you can see how a fishing cottage of the elderly cut looks, both internally and externally.
Sauna and toilet is available.
- Access- reduced mobility/wheelchairs(ramp till värmestuga), toilet for disabled persons
- Activities: nature trail, nature trails, swimming
- Camping and cottage: chemical toilet
- General facilities: fireplace
- Harbour facility: guest harbour
- Hire: cabins
- Nature and terrain: beach, skerries
- Other accommodation: fisherman's cabins
|Contact||Piteå Turistbyrå/Piteå Tourist Centre|
|Phone||+46 0911 933 90|